Tuesday, March 24, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge - Making time...


Day 1: Introduction


Many regular readers of Every Day is Your Runway already know me in real life, so an "introduction" may be redundant. But... after months of silence and a good talk with a friend, I'm making time.

Hi! I'm my daddy's baby and my momma's only. This is why I'm rotten, not spoiled rotten with things, but spoiled rotten with love. I'm a perfect mix of my mom and my dad. I love people and I really love children. I wanted to be a country singer when I was six years old but now I hardly listen to country music. My favorite songs as a child were "All my exes live in Texas" and "Boot Scootin' Boogie".

I started dance lessons when I was three. I took karate for a month because I thought the gi was cute. I used to eat chapstick and made "blush" from ground up sandstones. I love the purple flowers most people call weeds. I call them horsey-head flowers because they look like horses heads.

I have two sisters and a brother. My momma is one of my best friends. I was the apple of my Grannaw's eye and my Grandma Jessie thought I had perfect eyebrows. People used to say I looked like Aunt Martha, but I say I look like me.

I'm theatrical and dramatic and never give the short answer. I have the "G-Gene" and I'm proud of it. I'm married to Joe. He's still the cutest guy I've ever seen.

I teach first graders and kids are my favorite kind of people. I watch way too much television. I'm a perfectionist who's too hard on herself but kind of like Joan of Arc, "I'm not afraid. I was born to do this," teach, that is.

I love Jesus. I like glitter. Three things I'm good at: sleeping, eating, and reading. Kids wave at me in random places like the movie theater. I cry easily, when I'm happy, sad, frustrated, or angry. I love with my whole heart.

I miss my Color Guard days of high school but still enjoy dance class with my favorite Miss Patti. I identify with being artsy even though I don't make lots of art. I consider my artistic outlet my outfits. Thrifting is my favorite hobby, today, anyway.

I still chew my nails, even though my big brother told me not to. I love all things vintage and there's not a lot of fashion styles I dislike. I wish I would have taken that extra six hours of Spanish so I could have minored in it.

I guess that about sums me up.... Hi. I'm Jana Faith and I think I'm pretty great. Most of the time.




Get Your Fashion On, Jana Faith

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.