Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 6: 3 Personality Traits I am Proud of...



Day 6: 3 Personality Traits I am Proud of...

 There's really no way to complete this challenge without feeling like a fathead. I guess I'll jump right in and tell you 3 personality traits that make me great.

1. Honest reactions and Honest Answers
I cannot lie nor do I want to lie. If you want the truth, ask me a question then look at my facial expression. It always says what I'm thinking before my mouth does.

2. I have good manners.
Whether at QuikTrip (local gas station), at work, at church, or at school, good manners are important. Manners matter when holding doors. Yes ma'am and no sir aren't reserved for elderly only. It applies from the youngest pre-k students at school to anyone you see out and about. Manners help my communication with students and parents. They help with coworkers. And that old saying, "You catch more bees with honey than with vinegar" is true. If you're polite, people are a lot more willing to help you or just plain be around you. So YAY manners!

3. I have a big heart.
People are important. Friends are important. Family is important. Students are important. I rarely come across a person I don't like and when I've decided you're my friend, you are. I feel things deeply and wish I could fix problems. I worry about my students a lot. I know I was made for teaching. I think people are fascinating and there's almost always room for another friend.

Seriously, no way to write any of that without feeling super gloat-y. What are your favorite personality traits?

Get Your Fashion On, Jana Faith

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! I read them. I love them all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Freeborboleta Designs. Powered by Blogger.